Welcome to Broadview Custom Texts
This site makes it easy for instructors at institutions in Canada and the US to create custom course texts in either print or eBook form. Our Custom Text Builder features an ever-growing library of many of Broadview's most popular titles, including every volume of the Broadview Anthology of British Literature, many of our writing and composition titles, and much more. Each custom text will be treated as a book that can be sold at your university bookstore under a unique ISBN.
How to build a Broadview Custom Text
- Use the search bar at the top-right to find a specific work or author, or see the contents of particular books by clicking the “Books” tab.
- Click the “Add Reading” button on the selections that you wish to include. A running total of both the price and the page count will be displayed as you add readings.
- Rearrange your readings as desired using the drag and drop function.
- When you’re finished, click the “Check Out” button.
- After submitting the confirmation form, Broadview’s Custom Text Coordinator will be in touch to confirm your order and make any necessary changes.
The Broadview Custom Text Builder includes some of our most popular titles, but there are many other Broadview books not listed on this site that are usable in custom texts. If you wish to include material from other Broadview books (excluding works that are still under copyright protection from other rights-holders), or if you have any other questions, please contact our Custom Text Coordinator at email@example.com.
See the FAQ page for additional information.